A change I'd like to see...

Orivon

I kind of wish Group Energy Flight was inherent like Energy Flight and Combat Flight. You could also make the Shadow Slip for WS inherent too. I feel like with all that the game has for getting around, those power will never be taken. There are times I could find using Group Energy Flight for fun or for helping a lowbie character or even Shadow Shard stuff (since we don't really have TP friend powers - unless you choose Incandescence Destiny). Because all base building being free and "enterbasefrompasscode" macros to instantly TP to your base with no cooldown, WSs don't really need to take Shadow Slip either. They could be made inherent and either take set IOs or not.

I would also like Quantum Acceleration and Starless Step to be inherent (basically just giving us a travel pool for free - we have enough powers to worry about) but I'm on the edge about thinking that's too much lol.

Another idea I had for PBs would be to make Restore Essence usable on us (like normal) or usable on an ally. When you use it to rez an ally, they could get a temporary power called "Infused Essence" where their character is "infused with kheldian energy for a short time" which would give them a small +HP boost, small recovery boost, xp dept protection, and their attacks deal -def for 30s.

Also, if people think that's too much, perhaps because the Peacebringer infused part of their essence to resurrect a fallen ally, their max hp is reduced for a minute. Or not 😛 But thematically I think it's cool and we have Essence Boost to counteract that naturally.

Edited by Orivon

On 9/21/2019 at 2:17 PM, Orivon said:

I kind of wish Group Energy Flight was inherent like Energy Flight and Combat Flight. You could also make the Shadow Slip for WS inherent too. I feel like with all that the game has for getting around, those power will never be taken. There are times I could find using Group Energy Flight for fun or for helping a lowbie character or even Shadow Shard stuff (since we don't really have TP friend powers - unless you choose Incandescence Destiny). Because all base building being free and "enterbasefrompasscode" macros to instantly TP to your base with no cooldown, WSs don't really need to take Shadow Slip either. They could be made inherent and either take set IOs or not.

I would also like Quantum Acceleration and Starless Step to be inherent (basically just giving us a travel pool for free - we have enough powers to worry about) but I'm on the edge about thinking that's too much lol.

Another idea I had for PBs would be to make Restore Essence usable on us (like normal) or usable on an ally. When you use it to rez an ally, they could get a temporary power called "Infused Essence" where their character is "infused with kheldian energy for a short time" which would give them a small +HP boost, small recovery boost, xp dept protection, and their attacks deal -def for 30s.

Also, if people think that's too much, perhaps because the Peacebringer infused part of their essence to resurrect a fallen ally, their max hp is reduced for a minute. Or not 😛 But thematically I think it's cool and we have Essence Boost to counteract that naturally.

yeah definitely those should be inherent no one takes them.. and it will free up the slot to take something that we need.. especially since we dont have access to patrons or epic pools.. we should be able to have more inherent powers..

also having maybe the sentinel epic pool open to us.. since they are sorta built like us would be cool..

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER