Cannot adjust camera in new base

Kheprera

Logged on last night and deleted some low level characters to remake them. One I pulled from Praetoria at level 1 still in the tutorial to remake her villainside.

That went fine. She plays just as I remember.

The problem is after creating a SuperGroup and going jnto the base. I cannot adjust the camera using the mouse at all. It works fine outside of the base editor.

I can scroll in and out, the cursor keys allow me to turn. Insert will allow me to "look up," but delete won't allow me to "look down." These work fine outside of the base editor.

I logged off the character and back on. I logged completely out of the game and restarted with Tequila. I went and leveled up to get flight to see if that was an issue. I even switched to her to Hero. I tried different base portals (Port Oakes, Pocket D, and Atlas).

Nothing cleared the problem. Though I did not try entering my first SG base to test (it was getting late and I was tired and cranky), I had never seen this issue before.

This is on the Critical Solutions Consulting SG base (built villainside).

My other SG is the Steel Wyrms, heroside.

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."

is this what you need?

/bind mousewheel "+camdistadjust"

If not, you might need to reset your commands in the menu pull-down under options, either keymapping or controls. (That was where I changed 'R' to keep me from auto-running into a mob with Elite Bosses. Yes, I have....)

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Thanks, I have discovered the problem.

I finally got my Praetorian killed and into her base (originally started as a hero), and found that she had the same problem, so clearly it was my keybinding.

I had loaded keybinds from my 2012 live profile (I kept loading COH onto my new computers) and apparently the mouse right-click has to be set to On Demand Mouse Look or it won't work. *sigh* This was not a problem in the old version. Not sure if PChat has the same issues, but loading my old keybinds has helped me remember how to play.

But at least I can build again. :)

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."