End Game server.

lordporkbone

Which is the best server for end game? What I mean by this is which server is more likely to have people doing the end game bosses/content? Don't really want to join a server that has a busy lowbie experience and then a dead end game experience.

Cheers.

I would imagine Torchbearer since it was up first.  But since the servers have only been around three weeks it's gonna take some time for most players to level up to the end game.  Another month or so will probably see them even out.  You might get more knowledgeable responses if you post in the general forum section, though.  This one is more for technical difficulties, I think.

Which is the best server for end game? What I mean by this is which server is more likely to have people doing the end game bosses/content? Don't really want to join a server that has a busy lowbie experience and then a dead end game experience.

Cheers.

There isn't going to be one better then another.  Even the older servers aren't going to really have that many more high levels as the newer ones got huge xp boosts.  There is no real difference between any of em