The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Game accounts

tolrick

So..  I'm curious.

What's preventing me from even staying logged into these forums long enough to set up a game account?  I mean, independent from the game client, as I don't even have that running.  Just these forums.

Every time I click the "Game Account" link, I either get an unavailable website, or I get dropped from being logged in, though I can hit back on my browser and magically still be logged in.

What am I missing?

Paragon City is, and always will be, my home.

Tried that a few times already, once I figured out where it was redirecting me to.

Each time it logs me out of the forums until I hit 'back' enough times to get to the main page again.  Or it says the page is unavailable, or my session timed out.

I'm really just not understanding what the problem is with the forums site here.  A few people I'm talking to can't even register for the forums, a thing a clogged game shouldn't be affecting.

Paragon City is, and always will be, my home.

Finally managed to create the game account. But now when I launch the game client, I keep getting the connection error message. is it just a sign that server is overloaded? I don't think my AV or window firewall is blocking anything as I'm not seeing any warning message

I'm able to log in to the server list, but as soon as I click on the server, I get "Wrong game version, server dev: 2013-03-07 14:57:29, client 2019.04.19".  This happened with the last server too.  Every single fix I was ever told to try to get it to work failed miserably.