Character currently locked for an account order

Mystic Apple

Recently tried to log in a character but received this message

"Character Fallout 3 is currently locked for an account order. Please ask for support on the forums if this problem persists"

I assume it's because of the name, but a new name I tried did not register when I re-named it.

If it is because of the name I have other characters that will surely get locked as well. It is a level 50 alpha slotted so not overly excited to do a re-roll if it is lost.

Can anyone confirm the reason and offer any suggestions.

Regards

• City Council

We've been having issues with the servers tonight which apparently may present like that. As far as I know there's nothing to be done, though if you file a ticket we can at least try to move it to Pocket D. Out of curiosity, have you moved servers with that character at all lately?

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

Hi,

Thank you for the response,

No - I started the character on Excelsior. I did try re-naming the character and then I tried moving the character to another server, but it did not seem to work.

I waited a while and Just then I tried again to re-name the character to 'Wasteland Merc' and it worked, then I changed it back to 'Fallout 3'.

Hope this helped a little.

I will now leave it alone and let the mysterious City Of Heroes universe sort itself out.

Regards

Darren