Allow Field Operative (and other cloaks) to work with Costume powers

Piyerus

Halloween is great, and trick or treating is fun. But there's one thing that annoys me... the costume powers don't work with cloaking powers! This may be a minor issue for some characters, but in some cases those cloaks can be a big part of a character's survivability. For Field Operative in particular (formerly Cloaking Device, the power from the Blaster secondary Devices) the power can end up being a huge factor in the build and having to leave it off can be a big detriment. 

The costume powers aren't even entirely optional. A handful of badges require you to use them (The set of badges from the Whispered Rumor tip mission, which only drops when trick or treating with a costume on, for example). Of course badges are themselves optional, but the point is that there is content in the game that requires the use of them costumes...

I don't know how hard it would be to change, I don't know if there's something in the way they were implemented that would make this hard... but if at all possible, please PLEASE make it so using the costume powers doesn't detoggle anything else.