BBCode Help

brigg

Does anyone know the BBCode for the quote header? The typical BBCode quote name="header" doesn't seem to work as expected. 

Also, is there is a code conversion to editor? I seem to remember you could flip your post into a code mode so you could see exactly what you're doing. From what I can tell, this version of BBCode we're now using doesn't have that option.

Thanks for your help!

-Brigg

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

• Retired Game Master

Invision doesn't use BBcode natively.  You can use BBcode when writing posts, but it's converted internally into HTML and thrown away once you submit it.  

If you want to quote something in a thread, highlight it and click the "Quote selection" button that appears.  If you just want to put something in a quote box, click the Quote icon in the toolbar.  Adding a quote box in this way has a fixed header.

Edited by GM Capocollo

22 hours ago, GM Capocollo said:

Invision doesn't use BBcode natively.  You can use BBcode when writing posts, but it's converted internally into HTML and thrown away once you submit it.  

If you want to quote something in a thread, highlight it and click the "Quote selection" button that appears.  If you just want to put something in a quote box, click the Quote icon in the toolbar.  Adding a quote box in this way has a fixed header.

I've often posted something, and realize afterwards that there were 2 quotes I was supposed to respond to. Rather than making another consecutive post - which is usually frowned upon, I'll go back and edit the first post and manually enter the quote. But it comes out looking very generic. I was hoping there was a command for getting it to work properly, but I suppose not. The lesson here is, click the (+) button for quotes, not the (Quote) button.

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$