Minimal FX Destiny Plus

Zenex

I personally love to create beautiful costumes or themed characters with their matching power sets, and with the addition of minimal Fx for hasten and other powers was amazing, No more glowy hands for my dark scrapper ect. 

I would love to see this happen to some of the incarnate powers as well like the destiny powers (i.e. Clarion, sorry but you're ugly), and Hybrid powers. I would also like to see a min Fx option to be opened up to more of the pool power options like the Spring/Jump attacks from superjump, flurry, and air sup. But I don't want to limit it to just the travel pools I think it would be great to add some min fx to the medic pool and the new force of will, specifically unleash potential which is basically like the old hasten pre no fx.

Edit: anyone else have powers that could use the low/no fx option ?

Edited by Zenex
  • Like 1

Personally I think it should be ported to all powers just so people have options.  But...that's a big ask.  Maybe with time it could be done but considering we have volunteer devs who use their free time for this we might have to just be patient.  I wish I knew maybe their hierarchy of implementation was.