Enhancement Trays

Murkweave

I find I often do a /respec or 2 throughout a character's 40s and 2 issues keep running through my mind.

1. Two or three more trays for enhancements would be nice for doing a /respec at 47 where I'm looking to sell the 45 SOs to help generate the necessary funds to purchase 50 SOs. As is, there is usually a dozen or so enhancements that get trashed because there is no more room on the trays for them. Alternatively, finalizing a /respec could give you cash back for unslotted enhancements. I seem to recall that's how it used to be before the extra trays were added but I could be wrong. I understand once you have a 50, cash is pretty easy to come by but this would greatly help new players who don't have a 50 yet and veteran players who have already spent over a billion slotting IOs on another character and haven't gotten back around to farming just yet.

2. Incorporate a button to fill the trays with as many remaining enhancements as possible so you don't have to individually drag each one onto the trays.

• Like 1

I concur.  A level 50 character has a possible maximum of 98 to 103 enhancements (if they slotted the Prestige movement Powers -- I don't, but it's possible someone else does).  Yet we only get 70 slots of enhancement inventory.  I've had to burn two (2) respecs to fully strip a level 50 character without losing any of IOs or buying unslotters (which can get expensive, given the current market rate for merits/unslotters).

I thought there was an in-game method to get one more row of enhancement inventory (10 slots), but I don't remember exactly what it is.  Even so, that's still 20 slots short for a complete strip.  I wouldn't mind earning the extra slots in-game, if that's what it takes, but AFAIK, I don't think it's repeatable to get 10 trays.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer