Add Incarnate Board Topic

Hi! Please consider adding a new discussion board topic here for things Incarnate. Similar to the Archetype boards, it would be a place folks could post and check for information, suggestions etc. There are a couple of decent guides, but I have specific questions I'd like to put out in the hopeful likelihood someone knows the answer and it hasn't made it into a guide.

Example: Paragonwiki says Lore pets can be controlled from the pets window, but while they have one, I haven't been able to set stances or give commands with it. Also, attempting to use /petcom gives the error that there are no pets, when there are. Paragonwiki says Lore pets obey /petcom commands but nope.

An Incarnate board should draw the right eyes and interest to supplement the information in the Incarnate guides available, and also be a place where folks can discuss what they tried, why, etc.

Anyway, please consider it. Thanks!

• Like 2

While I'm not opposed to this, I think some of the issue is that Paragonwiki hasn't been updated (for Incarnate content that was part of the game as of shutdown), or can't be updated (to reflect additions and changes post-shutdown).  Once the wiki is finally sorted, that will also resolve some of these problems.

• Like 1