Labeaux Thong (possible bug...not sure)

Grimm001

I noticed that in character creation you have Labeaux 1 and Labeaux 2 in upper body, and for lower body you have Labeaux and Labeaux Thong costume parts.

That said, there appears to not be an uppder body part that goes with the Labeaux Thong creation part.

Is there a costume part missing from the upper body section? Or is it something that the dev team from CoH never put into the game?

It just seems odd that there's a very specific costume part with such a specific name that doesn't have a matching part that connects to it properly...more so since there are two tops that have one bottom they match with while this one lower body part seems to have nothing that matches it in terms to shape, texture, or seam connection at the waist.

Am I missing something, or is the game missing something? Is the upper body part in another section (the other Labeaux upper body parts are in the "tops with skin" section) and I'm just not seeing it?

I looked in the costume maker for a good half an hour last night trying to find a matching upper body piece, and could never find one.

Dunno if this is a bug or what, so I thought I'd mention in just in case it is.

It's not there.  I'm pretty sure I looked for it in the texture files when I was database editing in Paragon Chat a lot.  So if they designed a top it never made it as far as the piggs.  They did use the thong for the Roman Sybil costumes, though.

Well, the texture is originally designed for a specific geometry.  In this case, the geometry of Labeaux's "assets", lol.  So if your characters "assets" are not the precise size and shape of Labeaux's, the texture won't line up exactly.  In most cases it's not noticeable enough to matter, but some textures and some geometries do not mix.  Otherwise we might see more NPC costume parts in the tailor.