Can 2XP just be a toggle?

Razor Cure

Just that.

Done it a few times my self, and forget to check teh time left before starting a tf..only for it to vanish mid final mission.

Is there any reason 2XP cant be a toggle? Or an always on power you 'buy,' and just delete if you no longer want it. OR why can we not buy it mid task force?

2 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

Or an always on power you 'buy,' and just delete if you no longer want it.

Isnt this exactly how it works now?  I feel like I am missing something.

As for not having access to stores during TFs, isn't that standard and not restricted to the p2w store or the 2xp power?  It'd be nice to open it up.

Currently, it's a timed autopower you get from a P2W vendor in one-hour blocks, max 8 hours at any time.  The P2W vendors in Grandville, Mercy, FBZ, and Atlas come under the standard 'Task Force Lockout' - but the vendor in Pocket D DOES NOT.  That one goes straight to the store screen, and thus never triggers the "don't you have something more important to be doing?" dialog.  That's the lockout - any store that does not have a 'chat' screen before you gain access is still accessible.  This is why Nurses in hospitals can still sell you inspirations and buy stuff from you, but any contacts will nope you.

• Like 4