Convential Wisdom Regarding Slotting for Straight Bane Spider

Fista

That title says it all. Comments on slots and what goes in 'em? Not looking for anything fancy. Not looking for min max (I don't have the patients for that grind) 

Edited by Fista

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

We're going to need some more information if you want productive feedback. 

What kind of content are you focused on?  Teams? Solo?

What attack style?  Melee Mace? Ranged Mace? Gun attacks?

Are you planning on taking the pets?

How un-min maxed are we talking?  Generally most people who are asking for builds will want  to start with both ATO sets slotted, and all of the usual suspects (Miracle, Numina, Performance Shifter, Panacea, Gamblers, the def/res uniques).  For the rest of the suggested sets, I can't help if I don't know what powers you're takong.  If you're asking for non-IO set suggestions then just go with the standard "1 acc, 3 dam, 1 end, 1 rech" in attacks and "1 end, 1-3 def/res" in toggles.

Gotta give us more to work with to help you.

Edited by Omega-202

Sadly mostly solo except for SF.  Melee Mace. Pets? Meh. Maybe?  You know the basics.  Say cloaking device. "Oh man you gotta six slot it and put Statesman Fart in it" I'm not grinding for purples. 

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.