Skipping ahead to Calvin Scott's story arc in Neutropolis

ZorkNemesis

Some Praetorian shenanigans here.  Playing my Resistance dude tonight, I played through Wardog's story arc in Underground Imperial and opted to switch to Loyalist when given the choice with the intent of continuing the Crusader storyline as a Loyalist.  I was level 15 when I made the switch.  Calling Calvin Scott afterward expecting to get the choice between the Neutropolis Resistance contacts I was instead greeted with his story arc instead of the contact choices, which would be the final chapter of the Crusader line.  I had wanted to run Crow and Helix's story arcs first but I am not being given the option as not getting Crow via Calvin Scott prevents me from entering the Resistance Hub in Underground Neutropolis.  Thankfully the lack of access to the Underground Hub doesn't look like it will lock me out of the story arc, but it still leads to a major plothole for Crusader-running Loyalists.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Coming back to this a day later; it seems the issue sort of corrected itself.  Upon completing Calvin Scott's first arc mission, the next mission prompt gave me the option to choose Crow as a contact, or continue his arc.  He isn't offering Aaron Walker, but I expect he will soon enough.  Still not supposed to happen this way.

EDIT: However, despite speaking to the Resistance contact and receiving the passwords to enter the Resistance Hub, I am not allowed to as a Loyalist and the mission to meet Crow is not able to be completed.  This leads me to suspect that there may be some jankiness to playing Crusader storylines as a Loyalist overall as I bet you can't get into the Imperial hub either.

EDIT 2: I decided to finish Calvin Scott's story and switch to Resistance hoping to maybe pick up the missing pieces.  While that allowed me to enter the Resistance Hub, Crow isn't present since he's a little dead after Calvin's arc and Helix won't talk to me either, essentially locking me out of two Crusader arcs.  I think the moral of the story here is don't cross the Resistance if you're a Crusader.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
Further complications

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.