No Japanese pants at Tailor (Female model)

Milk Sheik

One of my characters (the Milk Sheik) has lovely flared pants in a style called Japanese. They go with his Martial Arts 1 Robe pretty well. However, when I tried to replicate this on a female character (Iuchi Kyoko), the Japanese option didn't appear. I had the same style of top (Martial Arts 1) just to make sure there was no incompatibility between top and bottom, and Japanese pants weren't listed. The others were... Chinese, Korean, Camo, etc., but no Japanese. Not sure why this might be. I tried it out on a Huge character and there was an option there as well. Is this a bug, or working as designed?

Edited by Milk Sheik
Experimented to confirm.

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

Some Costume options are Male or Female only. The Japanese Pants are an older costume option so it may have been a decision made by the Devs ages ago to make them Male only.

• Like 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.