Incarnate Threads - The Day After

nekkidtruth

I'm almost sure this has been posted but in the quick search I did I didn't see anything (I have ADD and I'm working at the same time this thought came to me!), so I apologize in advance!

Is there something we can do with Incarnate threads once we're maxed out? I have the Incarnates slotted as I'd like. Perhaps a way to convert the threads to something else? I understand not making them an item you can trade, but maybe convert them to merits or something else with no way to convert them back into threads. I have a lot and they're totally useless to me on some toons now. It would be nice to put them to some use. Even if we could sink them into Inf?

Just some thoughts. If there's a way to do this already I'm OK with someone enlightening me!

If you go to ouroboros you can buy super inspirations, which are a lot more useful than they may sound... at least the Ultimate inspiration, which gives you a whole bonus level ontop of any incarnate levels you've got. Keeping a stash of those is fun times.

• Like 3