Ouroboros Missions

Mageman

When you combined Red/Blue Ouroboros, I can no longer access both Breakout and Outbreak.

In CoX live, I could start in Destroyed Galaxy City, run the Ouroboros blue-side and get to Outbreak (and defeat the 100 infected). Then I would switch to red-side, run the Ouroboros red-side missions and get the exploration badge in Breakout. Now, I can do one or the other, not both.

• Retired Game Master

If you switch your alignment to Hero/Vigilante do you see Outbreak and if you switch to Villain/Rogue does it switch to Breakout? I'll have to double check when home but what is shown is dependent on those two you can't have both missions offered at the same time, but you can finish, get the badge, switch, and keep both badges.

I looked, I didn't see them in the pillar (specifically outbreak red side) - however, I haven't run the introductory missions yet.  Prior to combining it, I was able to run the introductory missions to Ouroboros for both red and blue side after switching. That was how I got the badges - even after starting in Praetoria.

I tried it after combining, and I wasn't able to get one both outbreak and breakout missions by running the introductory missions.