New and Old Base Options on Homecoming

Marine X

Guess I just assumed everyone has dabbled in the New Base Options, but it doesn't seem so. If I posted this in the Base Building section everyone probably knows more than me. Just thought I would list off some of the Highlights.

1) Icon Employee/Face Maker NPCs are available for Placement in your Base. No need to go to a Trainer or Icon for those Minor or Major Costume/Character Overhauls.

2) Auto-Doc may only Dispense Level 1 Inspirations, but it buys salvage and some lower tier recipes at about 3 to 4 times what you can get for them from the Auction House/Black Mkt.

3) Pillar of Ice and Flame is available as a base Appliance and allows Flashback Content. Easier in base where you have a complete TP Bay than Ouroboros where travel is limited.

4) Vanguard NPCs are functional when placed in Base. To trade in Vanguard Merits etc.

5) Crafting Tables in the base are still available, although access to the /AH menu is not.

6) Multi-Level Base building allows for new outdoor base areas and for an amazing amount of options,

7) Each Zone Teleport Pad can now have up to 10 Zone Teleport Beacons each, including all Hero, Villian, Praetorian, Echo Zones and Pocket D, allowing for more Compact TP Rooms.

8)Control and Power are only required for a handful of items such as TP and Autodoc. But there is virtually no limit on Decorative and Background items.

9) Internal Base Teleportation allows you to place a destination Marker where you want to go, then attach a matching Beacon to a Wormhole at your Departure Point, handy for Multi level bases with outdoor or underground areas.

If I missed something feel free to add it to post.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X