Are the adaptation bonuses for Genomic Evolution still bugged for Sentinels?

synfoola

Hey, gang. 🙂

My Beam/Bio Sentinel just hit 35 and I came across a few posts about the adaptation bonuses for Genomic Evolution either being off or not working at all. I'm not a fan of Beam Rifles range and was looking forward to the small boost from this passive in Offensive Adaptation. 

Has this been fixed or is it still an issue and skippable? Thanks! 🙂

23 hours ago, synfoola said:

Hey, gang. 🙂

Image result for o hai

My Beam/Bio Sentinel just hit 35 and I came across a few posts about the adaptation bonuses for Genomic Evolution either being off or not working at all. I'm not a fan of Beam Rifles range and was looking forward to the small boost from this passive in Offensive Adaptation. 

I have  Beam/Bio too!  

Has this been fixed or is it still an issue and skippable? Thanks! 🙂

I do not believe that the issue has been fixed yet.  I tried searching the patch notes thread and nothing returned on the topic.  Genomic Evo is still a good power to put some resistance IO sets in or the uniques or both.  The Sentinel ATOs have some range modifier increases that can be a pseudo replacement effect and you can split the set to stack more of that modifier.  Not sure you can get a lot of range built into the Sentinel, but then again I haven't tried either.  I don't mind if enemies run up to me. 

• Thanks 1