DB Combos

drgantz

I've read some comments that the Weaken and Empower DB Combos aren't very good.  Why is that?  Does it give weak buffs and debuffs?
For buffs and debuffs for single attacks, I can easily look at the power and find the numbers.  Unfortunately, it is more difficult with combos.

In character creation you'll see them listed under detailed power info under the last power of the combo.  So for instance under Typhoon's Edge you'll see it say -7.5% defense and -7.5% tohit for 20 seconds on target "Only when weaken combo is completed"

Weaken and Empower are fine early on and that's when I used them, but I think in the end attack vitals for single target and sweep (for AoE) are just more useful, imho.  I respec at lvl 32 and switch to attack vitals and sweep as the two combo's I keep.  At that point you can have attack vitals down to level 21 if you exemp, so you'll usually have it.  Go lower than that and you can either just deal with it or find a way to keep nimble slash instead of dropping it like I did. 

Edited by Riverdusk
  • Like 1