Ice/Invul build request

Snarky

Hey folks does anyone have a ice/Invul ranged defense build lying around I could look at?  I would appreciate it

my build will be taking stealth invisibility hover and mystic flight.  I plan on this being a break character from my Brute so just being sly and easy. Plink plink cool cool

I found a build by Hyperstrike in the post by kaizensoze about Tanks Sentinels.  It is for Dark/Invul but I will try and port it over to Ice/Invul.  Dark was what I wanted but the non ranged nuke is in the NO column for me.  Also the build does not have the KB to KD proc in umbral torrent which is the only way I run Dark.  

I do do not have any misconceptions that I can improve the build as I alter it but I might find some sets that fit ice powers that do t fit dark and accomplish my goals.  Will look over the next couple days.  

Currently at 29.  Doing Banks so that takes a little time.  Got on a couple 50 AV teams last night but both bogged and so I got out my Brute and spent a few missions each time rocking the alphas.  

Good teams good times

• Like 1