QOL: More Salvage spaces

Why so crafters can craft faster - probably double the auction house listings in a week.

I know I don't craft cause its a pain in the butt. I have a farmer right now with 80 purple recipes on him that I don't need. Will they get made?Only if lady luck fills my salvages the right way. And that's the problem.

Whom, what, or why would it hurt to have, i don't know? 1000-unlimited salvages spots per toon.

Let's safety cap at 500.

Its not game breaking, as there is no hoarding, since the game seed materials. This is just pure "don't have to fish around 5 baskets, my toon and the ah to find one thing, or buy one piece at a time in the ah" thing.

I could see the computer being overloaded for salvage requests if each toon on the acitve server had 1000 per se, but waht about bases?

How about a "lab storage crafting table" in base that allows you to store some salvage and craft from whats inside. Less salvage requests coming from bases.

how about just hooking the crafting storage in bases to the crafting table in bases? (thy;res your 500 spots right there, and they are in a base for less requests).

Just ideas and questions.

Craft them as they come in, hoarding the recipes has left you in the current situation.

I regularly craft 20-40 recipes at once, uncommon IOs (I triple box so often need a lot of IOs), I seldom need extra salvage space. Only change I'd like tosee is removing the buy cap (or increase it to 99).