I post as a question and a Suggestion

QuiJon

So how hard is I tto create "incarnate" level enemies out of existing groups? Most all the incarnate content I have seen seems to be based on existing enemies and groups at the time the system was added. So how hard would it be to expand these options? 

I ask this more in the thinking of how hard would it be to start to offer a means to do all of our old TFs and Trails as Incarnate level content. Level 50, incarnate abilitities, against much stronger versions of the original mobs. It seems to me that if we convert existing mobs to have incarnate equivalents and can then just plug those into the existing TFs we have suddenly opened up a ton of new content to do at post level 50. All new sets of badges for incarnate defeats, incarnate TF completion etc. Hell it might be fun again to be able to run a rikti TV trail and not just assume that we are all gonna win because we are all maxed out and the Rikti can not touch incarnate players. Or to fight low level enemy groups again in level 50 incarnate versions in a snapse or positron tf.