Freedom badge not available in Atlas Park

Lomyril

When you are in Atlas Park, City Hall and facing the registration desk, there's a door directly to your left.  If you go in the door, it takes you to the Hero 1 memorial.  As you walk to the memorial there is a badge marker on the floor. Going over it is supposed to grant you the "Freedom" badge, but it didn't take for me.

"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

I checked earlier today, and Lomyril is right that there's a badge marker on the floor in front of Hero 1's cape display, but when I moved up to it, nothing happened. You're correct, though, Corlagon, that 'Patriot' is the exploration badge marker at the top of the City Hall dome.

Yes, sorry, some corrections to my post.

It's not the Patriot or Freedom badges.  It's an entirely different badge.

Also, it's not the Hero 1 memorial, it's actually for the entire Omega team.

I am starting to remember this badge was a known issue before the shutdown... something the devs wanted to fix.  I haven't been able to find a confirmation for that on the Internet yet though.

Here's a link to the memorial info from ParagonWiki:

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Omega_Team

"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.