Herostats?

Hey All,

Yes... we are all here and reality kicked in :)

So did any of you use "Herostats" back in the day, was a fantastic add-on for COH and always nice to watch timers for me in-particular I used this on my tank for Unstoppable.

I notice this no longer works with the current i25 build we use?, has anybody had success with this, I know we have the in-game combat stats but it's just not the same.

I'd be interested if anybody has got this working.

Thanks

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

Cecil Bergwin

Perfectionist

The HeroStats developer actually posted about it in this thread.

What Auranyte is true, but additionally the game EXE has changed enough that the HeroStats scanner would have to be updated. That's a long and fiddly process involving looking into the game's memory space and looking for particular data structures. It's been years (obviously) since I last did it and I don't really remember all the specifics. I'm not excited about re-learning how to do it again!

On the other hand, now that the game code is in the hands of the community, it would be possible for someone on the coding team to simply add the functionality that HeroStats provided into the game client itself. The issue there, of course, is that you need someone on the current development team to focus on doing that, and they've got a lot of other things on their plates!