Animals Pack?

Valassi

Hey all so I'm just trying out Homecoming for the 1st time and I'm wondering if the Animal Pack character creation options were added at some point cause I don't seem to be able to make a beastial toon with clawed feet for instance?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Valassi said:

Hey all so I'm just trying out Homecoming for the 1st time and I'm wondering if the Animal Pack character creation options were added at some point cause I don't seem to be able to make a beastial toon with clawed feet for instance?

Thanks!

Beast legs and heads, arms and tails are all there

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

1 hour ago, Valassi said:

I've found all of those, but no option for claws on the feet themselves.

Am I missing something or is the feature just not there?

Thanks.

there are clawed feet  animal legs, never was a thing of claws for feet as a separate thing

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

Based on your subject line, I'm going to guess you have some Champions Online experience.   I'm not going to lie to you or to myself.  The costume creator is better over there, especially so if you are making non-humans or cartoon-styled heroes.   In truth, if costume contests and standing around looking cool in starter zones are your thing, that's a better game for you.  But here in CoH, game-play is better, the game itself is much larger, the player base is MUCH MUCH larger, while the costume creator is still excellent.

Edited by Shred Monkey

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow