Renovated Warehouse Base Inspiration?

kyothinks

I'm setting up a base for a very small (<10 members) RP supergroup called Initiative Inc. The backstory is that another group bought an old warehouse and started to renovate it to use as an auxiliary SG base, but they broke up before it was completed so they sold the base for cheap to Initiative Inc., a street-level SG focused on patrolling and occasionally task forces. It's built on a 4x5 room with an open floor plan, with three stories wrapping around the interior walls and a skylight roof. There's one small (2 room) apartment on the top floor and a trapdoor that leads to an observation point under the water tower on the roof. I'm not sure how well I'm explaining that, but you can see pictures here if you're interested.

My problem is, this is a much smaller base than any of my other ones, and yet somehow I'm running out of ideas for how to fill it!

I'd like to keep the open floor plan as much as possible, since it enables the group to interact with each other from different levels and even from across the room when necessary, plus it's easy access for fliers. It's nice to be able to see who's around and what they're up to at a glance. I'd also like to keep the first floor restricted to SG necessities (with the exception of the garage) so that they're within quick reach when zoning in for a moment between missions. Everything else is open game, but I'm particularly interested in anything I could use to fill the empty spaces on the second and third floors. Any and all ideas are welcome--if they can't help me, they might inspire somebody else!

I have a small base too and it is hard to fill.  Poke thru room details and wall details....I swear there used to be a tab for clutter but maybe that's my Sims4 game lol.

I looked at your pics and I like the work youve done and your commentary!  Keep up the good work.

16 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I have a small base too and it is hard to fill.  Poke thru room details and wall details....I swear there used to be a tab for clutter but maybe that's my Sims4 game lol.

I looked at your pics and I like the work youve done and your commentary!  Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Yeah, I've been over the room details tab a few times (seems like every time I log in I'm tweaking something at this point) but there's not a lot of options there for filling larger spaces. While poking through it yesterday though I did get an idea for another, different base... *facepalm*