Getting Jail Bird

Skele101

The “Jail Bird” badge is one of the only Exploration Badges that you can only get in the Villain Tutorial OR if you’re a villain doing the Ouroboros Initiation arch.

Here’s my issue, first I started on the blue side, but I also completed the Ouroboros Initiation trial, is there anyway to do it again?

If you switch to villain, you can pick up the villain Initiation trial from The Pilgrim even if you've already done the hero one.

Edit : If not, it should show Ouroborus Initiation under the L50 mission list from the Aspect of the Pillar, even if you're not L50 yet. But I'd check with the Pilgrim first.

• 3 weeks later

Day ?:

Still no luck, I shifted my alignment to Rogue and even waited the 7 days just to be sure but Pilgrim still wont divulge his quest to me. Not sure if there is something else I can try. If I find anything I'll post it.

I'm pretty sure I have it as an Ouro mission, that's how I got mine. I can run it with you if you want. :)

Do you need to be 50 to have it on the list? I'm only 34 atm.

And I would really appreciate the help if you're free on Excelsior later.

I just wanted to verify that a character can get both Isolator & Jailbird via Ouroboros.  My main started as a Hero in Outbreak intending to get Isolator & mistakenly clicked Coyote, which sent him to Atlas Park.  Not wanting to restart, I leveled the character expecting to get the Badge through Ouro instead.  I switched to Villain to work on some badges & dinged 25.  So I popped into Ouroboros as a villain & ran the Pilgrim's introductory arc .  I earned the Jailbreak badge in the Breakout flashback from the contact who teaches about level scaling.  Later, after the character had switched back to Hero, I ran Pilgrim's introductory arc again.  I earned the Isolator badge in the Outbreak flashback from the contact who teaches about level scaling.  So one character can earn both badges for side-switching.

But if you miss the badges the first time you run the introductory arcs, I think that those arcs aren't accessible again until level 50 on Ouro.  So you would either need to level up & wait - or find someone to team up with that has the arcs available.

(And Skele, thanks for your all your work for the badging community!)

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

I just wanted to verify that a character can get both Isolator & Jailbird via Ouroboros.  My main started as a Hero in Outbreak intending to get Isolator & mistakenly clicked Coyote, which sent him to Atlas Park.  Not wanting to restart, I leveled the character expecting to get the Badge through Ouro instead.  I switched to Villain to work on some badges & dinged 25.  So I popped into Ouroboros as a villain & ran the Pilgrim's introductory arc .  I earned the Jailbreak badge in the Breakout flashback from the contact who teaches about level scaling.  Later, after the character had switched back to Hero, I ran Pilgrim's introductory arc again.  I earned the Isolator badge in the Outbreak flashback from the contact who teaches about level scaling.  So one character can earn both badges for side-switching.

But if you miss the badges the first time you run the introductory arcs, I think that those arcs aren't accessible again until level 50 on Ouro.  So you would either need to level up & wait - or find someone to team up with that has the arcs available.

(And Skele, thanks for your all your work for the badging community!)

I may have to wait till 50 based on what you’ve said. I really appreciate you confirming this.

Thank you!