Task Force League Invite Exploit

Technop

While you are in a task force you are able to league invite people outside of the task force to help you when your team is supposed to be locked. People outside the task force team are able to use powers such as Incan and other such means to interact with the task force team. This can be exploited to bypass the hardcap of 8 people to a Tf/Trial.

It was interesting for me, the other day, when a group formed up an ITF league (two teams of eight); people who wanted to kill-all-grind were assigned to one team, speed running type to the other.  We both, independently, ran our ITFs and were able to use /league chat.  It was interesting, to say the least, but I didn't see any "exploit" behavior whatsoever.  My team only saw our team leader's mission, so we did not test and see if league members could go into the other teams' missions.

Getting buffs, etc. prior to going inside (as the above-poster mentioned) has always been the case.  Heck, having another toon buff you while inside your base while on the tutorial killing infected has been around for a long time, too.  Portal to base, get buffs, click portal back to tutorial.  Really only for badge toons.