Larger picture size limits

Hello! May I request expanding picture size limits?

Currently the forums auto resizes anything new that I've posted (old images from before the forum changes remain safe thankfully) down to a limit of 715 for width and 750 for height.

This makes whatever I post to be unreadable for some people unless you click on it and open it in another window, whereas in before, you could simply scroll down.

Edit: just found out how to fix it, but i would still like to forward this request, or as an alternative, give us the ability to disable auto embedding/smart mode.

Thanks!

Edited by Spctr
the edit portion

• 1 month later
On 1/20/2020 at 6:07 AM, Spctr said:

This makes whatever I post to be unreadable for some people unless you click on it and open it in another window, whereas in before, you could simply scroll down

You already say it.  If it's too big, the thread is massively long requiring more scrolling, multiple builds posted do it.  Pictures tend to bring forums and some times need to scroll right.  It's fine to enlarge with one click, not like it is a life or death thing.

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

• 2 weeks later
On 3/3/2020 at 2:12 PM, Outrider_01 said:

You already say it.  If it's too big, the thread is massively long requiring more scrolling, multiple builds posted do it.  Pictures tend to bring forums and some times need to scroll right.  It's fine to enlarge with one click, not like it is a life or death thing.

I am very much aware it is not a life or death thing, as I've stated I have found a workaround for it, it's just a bit annoying since before that workaround was the default and with the recent changes, you can't make it default anymore.

The case I was having trouble with was regarding a series of comics I was working on wherein because of the default auto picture resize, it makes anything I post very hard to read unless you zoom in on another page. I say this because my comics have always been following standard comic sizes (which I managed to keep by having to upload the picture to a different website, put the link for the image and have to manually override the automatic stuff.