Warshade form/tray switch Macro

Saphrael

Hello All I have been trying to trouble shoot the following Bind file.:

e “powexec_toggleon Black Dwarf$$bind SHIFT+LBUTTON powexec_name Black Dwarf Step$$goto_tray 3$$bind_load_file c:\coh\binds\sybil\ws_blackdwarf.txt”
q “powexec_toggleon Dark Nova$$goto_tray 4 $$ bind_load_file c:\coh\binds\sybil\ws_nova.txt”

It seemed pretty direct and to the point to me. When I load the bind file its a clean load with the simple msg:

Keybinds file loaded: c:/coh/binds/sybil/ws_humanform.txt

Sounds great lets use the command I hit  q and get:

Unknown command: “powexec_toggleon

I hit e and get:

Unknown command: “powexec_toggleon

So I decided to test the powexectoggle command and just did a simple:

/bind e "powexec_toggleon Black Dwaf"

This worked perfectly.  So it seem that something else in the command is train wrecking the file but I can not tell what that might be.

I have poured over documentation on binds and macros and saving and loading keybinds etc etc.. Im coming up empty.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Take out the spaces around $$ in your q bind.

q “powexec_toggleon Dark Nova$$goto_tray 4$$bind_load_file c:\coh\binds\sybil\ws_nova.txt”

You're also going to need a bind that allows you to "revert" to Human form.  You'll want to toggle off both Nova form and Dwarf form with that bind, so that you'll revert to Human form regardless of whether you're a Nova or a Dwarf at the time.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

If I want to bind my warshade's transformations to numpad + and numpad Enter, what would be the wording needed?

Actually, no, wait, I think I'd rather rebind my Quant/Void/Cyst target to numpad +, and bind the form changes to numpad / and -. So what would be the wording? I'm fine using a macro to switch back to human.