Add Raptor Pack to P2W Vendor

Right now the P2W vendor only has the 30minute Jetpacks and the Jetpack Vendors in the Shadow Shard are broken. It would be nice to have access to a 2hour Jetpack for those occasions when one is useful so the simple solution would be to add the Raptor Pack to the P2W vendors (ideally at the same price as the old Jetpack Vendors sold it to make it affordable for low level characters).

Defender Smash!

Isn't there a free re-useable jet pack available from the P2W vendors? I coulda swore that there was like a "Veteran Power" style jet pack available for free from them that lasted forever... right in the same area that you can get "Ninja Run" or "Beast Run".

I'm out.

Isn't there a free re-useable jet pack available from the P2W vendors? I coulda swore that there was like a "Veteran Power" style jet pack available for free from them that lasted forever... right in the same area that you can get "Ninja Run" or "Beast Run".

That is correct, it is. There's a difference between it and the other jetpack types, though - it has a limited duration and a cooldown before it can be restarted.

That's a jump pack, it works differently from a raptor pack. Rather than letting you fly it gives you unlimited jump height and lets you start jumping in mid air. So you can sort of fly by repeatedly tapping jump but it's not real flight. Plus as the previous poster mentioned it's limited to 30 second on before taking 30 seconds to recharge.

Defender Smash!