Bugged power? Unrelenting (Presence Pool)

CSkiles

After numerous tests, it appears that the self-rez feature of "Unrelenting" from the "Presence" pool does not work.

As it reads, the power should automatically rez the character with 50% health if they are defeated during the 30 second activation window of the power. However, I have not been able to get it to work at *any* time during the power's duration.

It seems bugged, as suggested by the GM I contacted via in-game support ticket. They directed me to post here! Hope it proves to be an easy fix!

If it helps, my global: @Totaled

City of Data: Unrelenting

I think you're using the power wrong.

4 minutes ago, CSkiles said:

As it reads, the power should automatically rez the character with 50% health if they are defeated during the 30 second activation window of the power.

You can also use this power to fight your way back to the living after defeat - if you are defeated when you use this power, you will be revived with 50% health.

The condition is that you need to use the power AFTER you have been defeated ... not that you use the power prior to defeat and that for the next 30s you will auto-rez if you're defeated AFTER using the power.

Use Power First, Get Defeated = wrong play

Get Defeated, Then Use Power = right play

Notice how in the City of Data entry that I linked above, there is NO DURATION on the rez effect ... while all of the other effects of Unrelenting all get a 30s duration.  Methinks that's intentional and designed.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.