Ice Melee Stalker Bug

Sensor

After an hour of testing ice melee out of hide, I note there were ZERO critical strikes. The only criticals that occur with this primary is the first one out of hide.

Is this bugged/hard coded to Tanker AT? 

Edited by Warstalker

It does crit, but it doesn't give the "Critical" message flashing over your head when it does like all the other sets (which it should do, and is a bug, but a different one).  You need to watch the combat log as I have seen them there even out of hide.   There is a question of whether or not it is critting as much as it should, but not sure anyone has done a long term test on it.  It is talked about a bit in the thread I linked.  

Not to mention the other bugs as noted in the thread and that Stalker Frost is the only version of Frost that doesn't take range enhancements.  Ice melee is a great stalker set, but it could definitely use a bug review overall.

Edited by Riverdusk
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t even think to check combat log, I was tunneling in on the satisfying text 😜

Thanks for the feedback Riverdusk. It’s a rare breed, the Ice stalker. I main BS/SD. I doubt that will change... but my Ice/Bio is definitely eager to see these changes through!