2 questions please

Rose

1. is it possible with a little assistance that we can change my sg's name? 

2. my account never seems to recve any purple drops- at all. The last time I received a purple drop was when I first ran Market Crash in June or July

Thanks,

@Rose

• Game Master

1. Please file a ticket using the Support link in the menu above.

2. The fastest way to gain a purple drop is playing Level 50 content. (Any Level 47+ creature capable of dropping a Level 50 IO recipe can drop an Ultra Rare recipe, with three exceptions: Giant Monsters, Monsters and Underlings.)  It's also the most rare drop rate in the game, so it doesn't surprise me either.

• 2 weeks later
On 2/12/2020 at 9:51 PM, GM_Tahquitz said:

1. Please file a ticket using the Support link in the menu above.

2. The fastest way to gain a purple drop is playing Level 50 content. (Any Level 47+ creature capable of dropping a Level 50 IO recipe can drop an Ultra Rare recipe, with three exceptions: Giant Monsters, Monsters and Underlings.)  It's also the most rare drop rate in the game, so it doesn't surprise me either.

Been a while since I fought any...what do Giant Monsters, Monsters and Underlings drop?

15 minutes ago, PeterDutcher said:

Been a while since I fought any...what do Giant Monsters, Monsters and Underlings drop?

My self-esteem.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• Game Master
10 hours ago, Rathulfr said:

My self-esteem.

And usually unprepared players.  (Me, mostly. 😛 )

But all joking aside, most Giant Monsters drop 1-2 reward merits for your time and a badge on the first defeat.  Giant Monsters are always purple and anyone can contribute to their defeat (regardless of your level, you're either attacking it at -1 level to the giant monster, or the same level if you match the Giant Monster's level.  Level 1s are just as effective fighting them in or out of a team.)  Damage from a Giant Monster also scales according to your level. (Level 12 toons get wounded like they're Level 12, Level 50s get wounded like Level 50s.)  Good to know during a Winter Lord fight.  Because of this, there are conditions for leaving the proximity of the Giant Monster mid-fight and not returning to defeat it, or coming in and hitting it when less than 10% of total damage by you is possible before it drops.  (No rewards.)

Monsters are various in level conning (+5 to +8) and drop normal XP, Inf and have the same drops as regular enemies.  Some Monsters offer badges on first defeat (Jurassik, Adamastor, etc.)  No scaling of any kind applies, if you're Level 1 and fight a Level 50 monster, he'll deal Level 50 damage. 

Underlings are the weakest enemy rank, con blue (-1 to your level) and are a shade away from grey.  XP, Inf. and drops if you're lucky.

Edited by GM_Tahquitz