Radiation Defender Toggles

Orgo

The toggles for Radiation Infection and Enervating Field seem to stay on even after the target is defeated.  It's been a long time since I played and I'm not sure if this is how it was towards the end, but I seem to remember them dropping right at defeat. 

Yeah, it's not a bug. Don't know if it's an I24 or I25 thing (although I'm leaning towards I25) but anchor toggles like Rad, Dark and Storm no longer auto shut off when they target dies is defeated, but rather when it despawns. Some people are a fan of the change, others not so much.

Some other (possibly) related changes from the live version:

Kinetics' Transfusion and Transference (and any other power that spawns a pseudo-pet to grant its effect I assume) now work even if the target is defeated as the power activates. Personally I love that change!

Similarly, projectile powers launched by NPCs just before they are defeated like grenades and such will now actually damage you when they land, unlike on the old live servers.

Nuclea - Rad/Rad Defender - Defiant - LoonyToons

Ok, cool.  Thank you for that information.  Do you happen to know if the effect keeps happen while the toggle is up but bad guy down?  I was having a hard time telling if the power was still working with those toggles.  Overall I think I like the changes you described.