Catalyst ATO Bug

Ingram

I noticed today, that when I upgraded an ATO  with catalyst that its taking 2 per slot instead of 1.  It takes 1 says 100% then takes another when you click complete.

I double checked this with two sets and each set took 12 catalysts instead of the expected 6 to upgrade Full set to the Better version ATO...  

Now it this is intended but not documented I'm OK with that but it never seemed to do this before.

Out of curiosity I tested this further by only having 1 Catalyst in inventory and tried upgrading the ATO and it would get to the 100% indicator But would not let me click complete.

When I hit reset I lost the catalyst.  At the very least THIS is a bug for sure.  as hitting reset to cancel should not lose a catalyst.

I asked My SuperGroup member if this was normal and they said NO, which was my experience with this as well.  I think it got messed up at some point and No one noticed it cause we have so many in inventory when respecing...  

Hope this can be resolved soon.  Thanks...

@Ingram on Torchbearer 

Gauntlet Fist and Might of the Tanker to the superior version....

PS Edit (Please note I asked someone else to do the same thing and they only took 1 Catalysts for their Frosen Blast worked fine...)  So IDK if its my install or a true bug.  IDK I just need help cause its doing this to me and IDK why...)

Edited by Ingram