AE and New content

Ukase

Maybe this isn't the right place for this - maybe it is. 

This game has a lot of what I would call "Devoted fans". That said, there are a number of them that don't play that often because they're simply bored. My main, Ukase, sits in Ouro, awaiting new content. There is no mission that hasn't been completed with him, except for those not available through Ouroboros. 

Except...AE content! 

Back in live, there was a player named @PW, short, I presume for Police Woman. Saw them a couple of months ago on an iTrial, but I digress. PW came up with a few good AE arcs. I would do those missions simply to see what the fuss was about. Some of you may already be doing AE content outside of farms, I have no idea. 

I know a number of them are created for farms, others for specific badges. Some maybe for challenge or fun - I've no idea. But I thought to myself - the only arguments I can come up with for not doing AE content:

XP nerf - maybe, if a mission can be made with multiple damage types being dealt by the npc, the nerf can be avoided. No idea if that would be possible. 
No Reward Merits for completing an arc - no idea if that can be addressed either. 
Recruiting would likely be slower, as most players simply have no interest or knowledge in player created content, aside from the popular farms. 

So, my suggestion is this: 

In lieu of, or in addition to, have player created arcs (4 or 5 missions) that are well received by players (ratings, I guess) win more than silly tickets, but an actual influence prize via a contest. 5 billion, or 10 billion,  something outrageous that would motivate all but the richer farmers to make new stories. I would put 2 billion of my own influence just to see how creative folks are. The judging of this would have to be by a few random players and some of the dev team. Or some other mix that would be fair and not biased. And the winning arc would get regular xp, and not be nerfed, and possibly a fair amount of reward merits. Maybe even incarnate salvage if that's possible and level appropriate.