a few MM thoughts

Rezac

guys I got a few thoughts about some MM power types and I just what to know if you like these ideas

was thinking of an alien like the rikti as pets you know make them the good guys too as well as a mythic beasts MM with a dragon or chimera in it.

what you guys think?

3 minutes ago, Rezac said:

guys I got a few thoughts about some MM power types and I just what to know if you like these ideas

was thinking of an alien like the rikti as pets you know make them the good guys too as well as a mythic beasts MM with a dragon or chimera in it.

what you guys think?

Mastermind sets are, from what I understand, quite difficult to implement.  Regardless, put together and present each power of the set, and outline some mechanics for how things would work...

Both of your suggestions have some significant backing as far as other players who desire to see them.  While I don't know off the top of my heads if either has received a whole dedicated thread on this forum yet, I've seen both suggestions crop up time and again on threads listing multiple ideas for Mastermind Sets.

Bear in mind, though, that without someone taking it upon themself to do a LOT of heavy lifting, it's unlikely that new Mastermind Sets will be showing up in the near future.  They require a substantial amount of work, especially when (as the mythological critter set idea would require) brand new 3D assets would be required to make them complete.

Here's a very quick Rikti set:

1. Psionic dart

2. Summon Rikti Soldiers, (3rd one summoned is a Guardian who can buff allies).

3. Mental blast

4. Improved Gear - 1st upgrade power

5. Psychic scream

6. Summon Headman Gunmen

7. Summon Portal - The portal is targetable/destructable, and summons Rikti Conscripts every few seconds

8. Summon Chief Mentalist

9. Elite Gear - Final upgrade power

*I went with the psychic blast powers because the Robotics set already gets the energy rifle attacks.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Rezac said:

mythic beasts MM with a dragon or chimera in it

It might be too difficult to implement full dragons, but you could do something like this:

1. Shriek (per the sonic attack power)

2. Summon "draconoid" or lizard/snake-man (use the snakes enemy model)

3. Scream (as per the sonic attack power)

4. Grant Mystical Equipment (1st upgrade power)

5. Shockwave (sonic attack)

6. Summon Harpies (use the harpy/avian-like Talons of Vengeance models)

7. Siren's Song (as per the sonic attack power)

8. Summon Minotaur

9. Grant Legendary Equipment (final upgrade power)

*I was debating using some powers from water blast, spines/thorny assault or plant control instead of the sonic ones...

well I wasn't thinking of full grown dragons I was thinking of small flying drakes about the size of the howler wolves.

also the second summon would be something like earth dragons that cant fly and that are a bit bigger then the last being something like a dragon warrior something huminoid but with draconic idea in mind.

Edited by Rezac

7 minutes ago, Rezac said:

well I wasn't thinking of full grown dragons I was thinking of small flying drakes about the size of the howler wolves

You may be able to do something with the CoT Spectral Daemon Lord or Wailers to make them look more dragon-like...

125px-Spectral_Daemon_Lord.jpg

160px-Wailers_Wailer.jpg