Elec/Dark - reviving my old main - seeking input

Caulderone

At shut down, my main was an Elec/Dark.  He was way built on theme, sacrificing a lot of potential power for it.  With the changes on Beta, I am revisiting his build and going for a less gimped version.  I dislike the S.Maul animation, so I left it out, but someone wanting it could drop ToF and slot it with 6 Oblits for almost the same end stats.  I may end up going with that, too, but Touch of Fear does have a very nice debuff for some hard targets.

ST = Smite-SP-SLife-SP for this build

Anyone see any glaring errors or have any tweaks or suggestions?

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Tanker
Primary Power Set: Electric Armor
Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:36(A), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:36(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:36(7), UnbGrd-Max HP%:20(7)
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx:50(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(40), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg:50(40)
Level 2: Smite -- SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprMghoft-Dmg/Rchg:50(40), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(42), SprMghoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), SprMghoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(42), SprMghoft-Rchg/Res%:50(45)
Level 4: Conductive Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:36(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:36(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:36(11), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:36(19)
Level 6: Static Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:36(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:36(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:36(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam:36(21), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:36(31)
Level 8: Grounded -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+:30(A), StdPrt-ResKB:10(9), GldArm-3defTpProc:10(9)
Level 10: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow:10(A)
Level 12: Energize -- Prv-Heal:50(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx:36(13), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg:36(13), Prv-Heal/Rchg:36(15), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx:36(17), Prv-Absorb%:20(17)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I:50(A), RechRdx-I:50(15)
Level 16: Siphon Life -- Hct-Dmg:50(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(43), Hct-Acc/Rchg:50(43), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx:50(45), Hct-Dam%:50(45)
Level 18: Lightning Reflexes -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 20: Lightning Field -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx:50(23), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx:50(23)
Level 22: Boxing -- AbsAmz-Stun:50(A), AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg:50(48), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg:50(48), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg:50(50), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun:50(50), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%:50(50)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx:36(A), UnbGrd-ResDam:36(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg:36(25), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg:36(31)
Level 26: Weave -- Rct-Def:36(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx:36(27), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg:36(27), Rct-Def/Rchg:36(29), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg:36(29), Rct-ResDam%:20(31)
Level 28: Soul Drain -- SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg:50(A), SprGntFis-Dmg/Rchg:50(34), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(34), SprGntFis-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), SprGntFis-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg:50(37), SprGntFis-Rchg/+Absorb:50(46)
Level 30: Touch of Fear -- CldSns-ToHitDeb:30(A), CldSns-Acc/ToHitDeb:30(33), CldSns-%Dam:30(33), CldSns-ToHitDeb/EndRdx/Rchg:30(33), PrfZng-Taunt:50(34), PrfZng-Dam%:50(46)
Level 32: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:25(A)
Level 35: Dark Consumption -- Arm-Dmg:50(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg:50(36), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg:50(36), Arm-Acc/Rchg:50(36), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx:50(37), Arm-Dam%:50(46)
Level 38: Focused Accuracy -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg:36(A), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg:36(39), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx:36(39)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- RgnTss-Regen+:10(A)
Level 44: Afterburner -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:25(A)
Level 47: Grant Invisibility -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP:10(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:25(48)
Level 49: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+:25(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Gauntlet
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd:50(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I:50(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I:50(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End:10(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+:30(3), Mrc-Rcvry+:20(3)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I:50(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod:50(A), PrfShf-End%:21(5)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 0: Portal Jockey
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment
------------

I'm pretty happy with the looks of this overall

It's a trainwreck to me. You said it's a theme so good luck with it. Your intentions matter so what does this theme do?

As a blaster I might have to target through you, mainly single targets, rather than AOE my guts out with this build, having said that,never seen you play.

Edited by NEW DAWN

Some players make their characters all about them, if it doesn't help them, they don't want it, their build advice to you will ofcourse be about making your character the best thing that helps them too if they ever team with you, because it's always about them.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:06 PM, NEW DAWN said:

It's a trainwreck to me. You said it's a theme so good luck with it. Your intentions matter so what does this theme do?

As a blaster I might have to target through you, mainly single targets, rather than AOE my guts out with this build, having said that,never seen you play.

I'm not sure I'm seeing what you are seeing here.  Where is the train wreck aspect you see?

And what difference does you being a blaster make?

You're meant gain and consolidate aggro as quickly as possible, the build in an average players hands, say someone with a bit of scrapperlock could easily shed some aggro, my blaster in such a team with one could then be tanking instead of said average player which is why I said having said that, I've never seen you play. There is a Tanker on the forums, Cuffster, I am sure someone like them can make this look good, above average player, I hope you are one. I have definitely seen ones that won't make this look that good.

Some players make their characters all about them, if it doesn't help them, they don't want it, their build advice to you will ofcourse be about making your character the best thing that helps them too if they ever team with you, because it's always about them.

4 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

@NEW DAWN Could you please elaborate on what you said? It is not clear to me.

I have a Electric Armor / Dark Melee tank as well.

The build above is very melee orientated unless I have missed something, should mobs not be aggroed, stop being aggroed, they will go for someone who is next on the threat list like the debuffer. Range attacks/effects can win those npcs back quickly hopefully or without question but a melee orientated tank is going to either ignore or not notice the problem or shoot over and regather mobs up quick, bringing them all together for team efficiency.