Demon/Cold build help

FireBeardXP

Hello,

I've been leveling up a demon/cold mm and I'm not sure what the best way to build her would be. I've never been good at making my own builds in mids so any build suggestions would be appreciated. I have no preference on powers really. My playstyle is to let the pets do all the work and provide support/debuffs and some attacks when possible.

I'm no master, but I can tell you some musts I was told to ensure to have. Put procs in the T1(Infrigidate, or however it's spelled) cold power. It is a monster, and use it. Frost work is only cold power I think is upsetting as it only effects one demon. Once you get Sleet you shall be unstoppable.

Only attack I took from demon side is the cone attack. It's third attack ability. Fully slot all demons, and Hell on Earth can take a pet set as well...slot it.

That's my 2 cents, now I shall let the Masters of building chime in. 😁

I haven't done this particular build but now I might have to lol. From where I sit, the shields will help survivability a lot plus there's a lot os -Def and Slow built into the set. I can see you taking one attack from the primary just for something to do or pulling that lone enemy to their doom. I skipped Frostwork but YMMV if you want to use it on the infamous third T1 pet that always seems to want to dash into melee. I also took Heat Mastery for Bonfire (great with the -KB proc), Fireball (for something to do while the minions work) and Phoenix (because I don't know how to retreat). Slap Snow Storm on the Boss/Lt of the spawn since they hurt the most and last the longest (usually) then command the minions to wipe out the little targets first.

Good luck!