Presence Power Pool could do with a Taunt Aura Toggle

So OP power then?  It's not like you can cap defence and then laugh at how much they miss since you are now taunting.  And double the taunt aura for melee? Not a good idea.

Edited by Outrider_01

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

11 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

So OP power then?  It's not like you can cap defence and then laugh at how much they miss since you are now taunting.  And double the taunt aura for melee? Not a good idea.

You could simply make it so that Taunt Auras don't stack from the same source. And naturally the PP one would be lesser magnitude/max target than the average Tanker/Brute powerset.

It's not like there isn't precedence for this being how it would work, considering an AoE click taunt is literally part of the set. It just doesn't get picked much because it's a hassle.

Edited by ShogunGunshow

I find the most annoying feature of the Presence pool to be that I can't jump immediately to the last two powers without taking two earlier ones. The single-target Fear isn't a bad power, but it is the one that my toons would prefer to skip on the way to the PBAoE or Unrelenting... because while I don't mind taking one of the three first powers, I typically only use 1 of them.