Accomplishment based random salvage

Just a suggestion...

There are a variety of incarnate TFs that varies in difficulty, some a rather short and straightforward while others can require a lot of coordination between the players to be successful, yet no matter the difficulty the reward for completion is the same 1 merit (sometimes a bunch of astral merits that adds up to an empyrean  merit) and a random salvage.

What I suggest is to make the random salvage less random.

For simple TFs let it be totally randon, as they become more complex guarantee the salvage to be tier 2 salvage and above,  more complex yet tier 3 salvage or better, and the toughest guarantees the tier 4 (purple) and the customary 1 empyrean) drop

Another way to justify higher minimum salvage drops is by how many different badges where qualified for during the TF, thus the more badges that TF could award (you may already have them) the rarity drop of salvage increase 1 per badge. I have heard other players groan that all they got for all their trouble was a cantrip,  which is poor recompese for all the additional trouble they took.

Just a thought here...

one of the best parts of this game has always been that salvage and recipies were random as long as you were doing 50+ content. a good way to guarantee that only the top tier runs are done is to put too much weight on their drops. Something I always hated about swtor was people refusing to do certain raids because they already had what that one dropped and didnt want to waste time on it.