How Long To Address A Support Ticket?

Acroyear

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with getting a support ticket resolved by the GMs? I honestly don't know if it normally takes days or longer, so I could use some feedback. My friends and I had an issue with a Task Force on Saturday night, and I filed a support ticket right away. But the only response I got was an email (to my Outlook email) saying I should use Discord to reach the GM handling the issue. I don't have discord, tried to get it going on my computer, but I really don't understand it.  I wrote a detailed reply on the support ticket here on the boards early Sunday morning, but still no reply. It's been three days now, so I'm not sure what I should do next to get the issue resolved. Any advice?

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hey there! 

I am sorry you had issues getting your ticket resolved. We normally ask users to message us back on discord because its just easier to have conversations there than through the ticket system (It's also faster to get in touch with someone as most people have discord open all the time). Most GMs have a link in their signature on the ticket system with different ways to contact them. 

Could you message me here with a ticket number so I could help you? 

For generic help with TF issues: 

If a mission is repeating or an npc is stuck, everyone can log off (at the same time) and log on again and it will reset the mission. If something like a Sutter issue happens (Where even if you kill the two npcs the mission doesn't complete properly) we would be happy to assist you in completing the mission. The latter is more complicated because if we miss you when you send the ticket in, its usually disbanded by the time we can get back to you. 

Let me know if I can help you! 

• Like 1

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?