Customized Travel Powers

Ok so here's the thought. many people are bummed by having to use one travel power for stats in combat yet get forced to turn off one they like for a stance or aura.... examples: ninja run stance, peacebringer flight aura, prestige sprint auras sorcery flight aura etc. While on the flip side say combat jump which boost your stats. So why not give all travel powers the option to change stance or aura. So say you want to combat jump with beast stance or ninja stance, or you want to play a different class but love the peacebringer flight aura, or you use force of will for the knockdowns but want a flying character with the magic symbols aura from sorcery. Or maybe you love the boost from ninja run and beast run but dont like the stances.

sooooo please can we get custom stances and auras added to all travel powers?

I am not entirely certain what you are even asking for.

Are you saying you want access to all the travel powers outside of the pools in some meta-pool to choose from and to have them all stack with stances?  Or are you asking for more particle options added to matching power customization (eg. flight has access to every flying power's particle effects/animations in ICON)?

Personally I would like to see a revamp of travel powers in a broader sense.  I think It would be more interesting to just have all of them in a single pool called travel that is separate from the other pools.  Just a Travel pool with the travel specifics in it.  Flight and Afterburner, Teleport and long-range TP, Super Jump, SS, and the newer origin travels (including their free-clicky powers) then leave the rest of the stuff in the pools.  The flight pool would still have AS, hover, etc.  I also think the travel support powers should just be included with the travel power (ex. Flight gives Afterburner) because it just feels right. But that is just me.

ok so here is what im getting at you know how with fire sword power you can change the type of sword and most powers you can change the color have fewer fx options no bubbles etc?

basically like that but specific to travel power animations fx and stances.... so simplified like this ninja run has its own stance animation right! but if you activate any travel power relating to jumping or sprinting its deactivated and you are no longer in that animation stance (combat jumpin or super jump are far more useful)... do say i want to use combat jumping for the defense boost, i would then be able to go in and customize that power so the animation is the same as ninja running....

or for flight... regular flight is much faster than many other flight powers, and maybe my build doesnt allow me to use sorcery or maybe im not a peacebringer, both of their flight abilities have really cool animation, but for my build maybe i need to use force of will so im blocked out from sorcery, but i still want magic runes with my flight ability on the normal flight power so i customize the power to have the magic runes, same thing for PB i love the aura that comes with their flight power but i want to play a tank or a controller, so then i could customize a diferent flight ability to have the PB flight aura.

hope i explained it well enough