My take on dark/EA/soul with perma pet

Destlin

All this talk on the forums about proc builds I finally decided to make a proc monster.I started off trying to build this toon toward softcap defenses then thought better of it. It is dark after all and the to hit debuff plays really well for offense as weird as that sounds. The less defense you have to build for the more global recharge and offense you can slot. This is the current toon I am leveling and am very excited to test this one out on the pylons. There is perma Haste and Perma Fortuna pet. The numbers seem solid but I often overlook things.  Let me know what you think as a dps toon.

Sentinel - dark-EA-SOUL3.mxd

Edited by Destlin
  • Like 1

Man, you certainly went ALL the way on procs. I'm curious to hear how it'll work out. If nothing else it could be a powerhouse once you get damagebuffed to the cap, exceeding what a conventional build would get to.

My one nitpick: it doesn't seem like you have enough accuracy to reliably hit +4s (+3s post level shift) on your 6-proc powers. MG, AG and Soul Storm are at 74% chance to hit.

Which leads to musing #2: do you really need Soul Storm? With AG, Life Drain, MG and AB, you've got a full attack chain on your hands. Soul Storm isn't that impressive in terms of DPA as AG holds your purple hold proc anyway. You could grab Tactics instead, which would bring you right at 95% tohit with 2 50++ IOs (or cannibalize all Soul Storm slots to 5-slot Adjusted Targeting, get 9% accuracy and 5% recharge out of it too).

Fun build!

See this is why I post things on here. Yeah I overlooked the accuracy issue but I'll make some changes to fit tactics. I'm going to try and get it to 50 and fully slotted with t3 incarnates this weekend. I will update this with a couple thoughts on it then for good or bad.

Here is a slightly different take on Dark/EA i went with psi mastery.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

idk: Level 50 Science Sentinel
Primary Power Set: Dark Blast
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Psionic Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gloom -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(7)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(7), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(9), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9), ShlWal-Def(11)
Level 2: Kinetic Dampening -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(13), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(13), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 4: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(19)
Level 6: Umbral Torrent -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(23), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 8: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A)
Level 12: Dark Obliteration -- SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(25), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(25), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(29)
Level 14: Energize -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(31), NmnCnv-Heal(31), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(33)
Level 16: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Antumbral Beam -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(33), Apc-Dam%(33), CldSns-%Dam(34), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(34), Dcm-Build%(34)
Level 20: Power Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam(36), GldArm-3defTpProc(37)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(37), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39), Rct-ResDam%(39)
Level 28: Repelling Force -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(40), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), ShlWal-Def(40), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 32: Blackstar -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43)
Level 35: Power Drain -- EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(A)
Level 38: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 41: Mind Probe -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A)
Level 44: Dominate -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(45), NrnSht-Dam%(46), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(46), GldNet-Dam%(46), UnbCns-Dam%(50)
Level 47: Psychic Shockwave -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(48), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Obl-%Dam(50)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Opportunity
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(15)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(17), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(17)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon
------------