clicking bottom of screen brings up windows taskbar

Knyghte

Not sure why it is suddenly happening, but starting yesterday when I click near the bottom of the screen my windows taskbar comes up and the games falls into the background.

Problematic when needing to click a power or move it, exit missions, change chat channels, level up etc.

• 3 weeks later

I've started having this problem, too. I've tried messing around with changing resolution and going back and forth from windowed mode but the problem persists. It's like the taskbar area takes priority over the game, despite the fact that the game is layered over it and displaying correctly. My mouse cursor changes when I get towards the bottom of the screen.

I guess a short-term solution would be to put my taskbar on the top or the side of the screen, or run windowed mode.

Even in windowed mode, if it's on auto-hide, the task bar can be pesky.  I don't play full screen so I'm not sure how much more annoying your problem is than when I just accidentally mouse to the bottom of the screen, but check the auto-hide.  You might find it makes a difference.

I am having this issue as well.

Just started happening the last 2 times I have played game. I think a patch or recent change in the game files has caused this

Changing the res and/or trying windowed-mode do not fix the problem.

I had to move the powers bar and chat window up so I was not accidentally clicking out of game, then game loses focus, I cannot move my character, etc...

Really annoying when on a big team and trying to mow down baddies.

It is almost game-breaking for me.

Im pretty sure it is some kind of hotkey setting in windows, as my toddler decided to play my kb like a piano and now am having the same issue.

Upon further testing, this appears to be an issue with windows and certain active programs in the background, try closing any extra programs until it goes away