Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Super Reflexes
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Smite -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(23), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(40), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 1: Focused Fighting -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(5), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(7), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(9), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 2: Shadow Maul -- Erd-Dmg(A), Erd-Acc/Rchg(21), Erd-Dmg/Rchg(21), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Erd-%Dam(43)
Level 4: Focused Senses -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(5), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(7), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(9), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 6: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 10: Practiced Brawler -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17)
Level 14: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 16: Dodge -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17)
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Quickness -- Run-I(A)
Level 22: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37)
Level 24: Weave -- Srn-Def(A), Srn-Def/EndRdx(25), Srn-Def/Rchg(31), Srn-EndRdx(39), Srn-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Obl-%Dam(42)
Level 28: Lucky -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(29)
Level 30: Dark Consumption -- Empty(A)
Level 32: Midnight Grasp -- CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(33), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(33), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SphIns-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Evasion -- Srn-Def(A), Srn-EndRdx(36), Srn-Def/EndRdx(36), Srn-Def/Rchg(36), Srn-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Char -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Fire Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Dcm-Acc/Dmg(45), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(46), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 44: Melt Armor -- Acc-I(A), AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg(45), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 47: Fire Ball -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(50), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(50), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Heal(29), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(40)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3), EndMod-I(3)
------------

Edited by Nightmarer
Typos, typos everywhere

Being chased by a wasp is the most complete sport practice!

11 hours ago, Lawllers said:

Just started leveling a DM/SR scrapper and I was interested in a good build for soloing PvE content (and soloing AV/GM's).  Anyone have any good builds that haven't seen the light of day in awhile? 😄

Are you looking for a levelling build, a build you might run at 50 with a moderate budget, or a final spare-no-expense build?

And if 50, incarnate content (59% defense) or no incarnate content (45% defense)?

And GMs may be a problem. Not for your survivability, that'll be a cakewalk. But for your DPS.

Edited by Werner

32 minutes ago, eknudson said:

Are you looking for a levelling build, a build you might run at 50 with a moderate budget, or a final spare-no-expense build?

Money is not a problem 😉

23 minutes ago, Werner said:

And if 50, incarnate content (59% defense) or no incarnate content (45% defense)?

And GMs may be a problem. Not for your survivability, that'll be a cakewalk. But for your DPS.

Yeah, my end goal is to try to solo AV's and GMs. Whatever can help me rip apart some big enemies 😄 

33 minutes ago, Lawllers said:

Yeah, my end goal is to try to solo AV's and GMs. Whatever can help me rip apart some big enemies 😄 

I fear it may not be possible to solo Giant Monsters with a Dark Melee/Super Reflexes Scrapper. I need to refresh my memory on the DPS required to take down a GM, but I think it's in the neighborhood of 350 DPS. The only Dark Melee Scrapper I saw on a quick look at the Pylon Damage Thread was around 380 DPS, but Bio has Offensive Adaptation. You may have to settle for only AVs, or pick another Primary and/or Secondary better suited to soloing Giant Monsters. Somebody may have a build that can do it, though, and prove me wrong.

4 minutes ago, Werner said:

I fear it may not be possible to solo Giant Monsters with a Dark Melee/Super Reflexes Scrapper. I need to refresh my memory on the DPS required to take down a GM, but I think it's in the neighborhood of 350 DPS. The only Dark Melee Scrapper I saw on a quick look at the Pylon Damage Thread was around 380 DPS, but Bio has Offensive Adaptation. You may have to settle for only AVs, or pick another Primary and/or Secondary better suited to soloing Giant Monsters. Somebody may have a build that can do it, though, and prove me wrong.

GMs?  Certainly not all are possible, but maybe some of the weaker ones with envenomed daggers?  It would be hard to get soul drain fodder that won't die after 1 hit in a GM fight.  Maybe Scrapyard or Eochai?

But for AV's I'd say DM/SR is one of the strongest option available having good damage, debuff resists, and self heal in your attack chain.  You will excel on some of those red-side AVs that cause problems for other sets.  I don't think any level 50 AVs are above the damage output of a DM toon anymore with the incarnate buffs.  Some level 54 AVs will be, though.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

For non-incarnate level big game hunting with a DM/SR in my experience you need a couple things-- a bit over 45% defense to all (you're highly resistant to defense debuffs but not immune) and enough recharge globally and in the powers to allow a continuous attack chain of smite-siphon life-smite-midnight grasp repeat indefinitely. With some +recovery to make that possible.

Here's a quick starting point, adjust to taste:

------------
Level 1:    Smite                SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(23)
Level 1:    Focused Fighting        RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(3), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15), RedFrt-Def(34), RedFrt-EndRdx(34)
Level 2:    Shadow Maul            Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(7), Arm-Acc/Rchg(7), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Arm-Dmg(39)
Level 4:    Focused Senses            ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def(11), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(15), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(17)
Level 6:    Combat Jumping            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 8:    Siphon Life            CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(9), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 10:    Practiced Brawler        EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12:    Agile                DefBuff-I(A)
Level 14:    Super Jump            Empty(A)
Level 16:    Dodge                LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 18:    Dark Consumption        EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(19), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(19), EffAdp-EndMod(43), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(43), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(43)
Level 20:    Quickness            Run-I(A)
Level 22:    Boxing                Empty(A)
Level 24:    Tough                UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(37)
Level 26:    Soul Drain            Mlt-Acc/Dmg(A), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(27), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(46), FuroftheG-Dam/End/Rech(46)
Level 28:    Lucky                LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30:    Weave                LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(31), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 32:    Midnight Grasp            SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(37)
Level 35:    Evasion                LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(36)
Level 38:    Char                UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(39), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(39), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(40), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(40)
Level 41:    Melt Armor            AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg(A), AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 44:    Fire Ball            Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 47:    Fire Blast            SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50)
Level 49:    Hasten                RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 2:    Health                Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(40), Mrc-Rcvry+(42)
Level 2:    Hurdle                Empty(A)
Level 2:    Stamina                PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(17), EndMod-I(21)
Level 50:    Musculature Total Core Revamp    
Level 50:    Barrier Core Epiphany    
Level 50:    Ion Core Final Judgement    
Level 50:    Degenerative Core Flawless Interface    
Level 50:    Longbow Radial Superior Ally    
------------
------------
Set Bonus Totals:
6% Defense(Psionic)
11.63% Defense(Melee)
11% Defense(Ranged)
11% Defense(AoE)