Requesting a Staff/DA Build

TheGentlemanGhostronaut

I have this combo.  

You can get away with a lot due to what Staff brings to the table.  Guarded Spin can get you to the melee/lethal defensive soft-cap with a bit of help by your build.  This means you don't need to go all out on defense.  

Cardiac Core can help you close the cap on Smashing/Lethal resistance, but again this depends on what direction you took to build it.  Musculature Core is the bee's knees for adding more damage, but I opted for quality of life.  

I only skipped Placate and Cloak of Fear from their respective sets.  I have little use for Placate but I view all of the Staff powers like a set of tools.  Cloak of Fear just offers me too little for the endurance but Oppressive Gloom at least works with Sky Splitter.  

Shadow Meld is nice, but optional.  You could go with the endurance boosters in the epics instead if you like.  

Try to build for 32.5% melee defense at least.  Guarded Spin will push you further.  Try to build for 70% smashing/lethal resistance.  Then go for as much recharge as you can muster.  Don't forget to socket some KB protection IO somewhere.  

Shouldn't be too bad as long as you aren't trying to soft-cap everything, hard cap all resistances, and then skimp out on recharge/damage. 

• Thanks 1