Monitor turns itself off when Score launches

Morgahn

I'm hoping someone has either experienced this problem, or knows the cause/solution:  every time I try to launch, my monitor goes into power-save mode.  I can still hear the client running, but the monitor will not turn back on.

I always end up having to restart my computer to get the monitor back.  Anyone seen this before?

Could be a driver problem tbh it hard to diagnose something like that with no information.  My son had a PC with onboard nvidia graphics and his ati gpu just would not play well with the board and his screen kept going into sleep mode and we always had to reboot. The only way we fixed this was by getting a nvidia card.  Also had a similar problem with another amd card but this was a driver problm and I had to boot to safe mode and completely wipe/clean out the driver then reinstall newer updated one and that fixed the problem in that case.

It could also be your power plan, do you have it set to "high performance"? You can also go further in and completely turn off all that (save power mode/sleep mode) and see if that fixes the issue.